1. Backup and Restore of Hard Disks for client selected computers
- Backup is executed using Acronis®¤ True Image software for platforms Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. In the case of servers platforms it will be use an alternative version of Acronis® as needed, and in the case of MAC® platforms it will be used Carbon Copy Cloner software
- Backup will be located in a Buffalo DriveStation™ Duo external drive or equivalent (ioSafe™) as selection of USB or NAS connection. Size of external drive depends on the space needed to fit the computers in maintenance
- Execute the Restore in the failed machine
- Optional high level local backups
2. Optional early Diagnostic of the hard drives and memory of the selected computers
- According to the early diagnostic of the computer or upon failure request manufacturer warranty
- Be present in the moment of the remote diagnostic made by the manufacturer in warranty
- If being out of warranty, recommend replacement parts in the case were fixing the computer is desired instead of acquiring a new computer
- Install the replacement parts as drives, memories, internal cards except video card on laptops or parts that require welding, on out of warranty computers
- Correct disposal of failed parts
- Diagnostic, replacement, configuration of LAN cards as needed
- Peripherals like printers are not included as part of the early diagnostic of the computers but in case of failure is included in the support of the manufacturer remote diagnostic
3. Optional Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, SEC / NASD Compliant Cloud Backup (Offsite Backup)
- Backup solution for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms with iBackup® or iDrive®
- Automatic scheduling of backups, data compression, encryption, incremental backup subsequent to initial full backup, and versioning
- Open file backup, system state backup, and backup of running servers and databases – MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server
- Protect and share your digital data from your iOS and Android devices
- Access, manage and share your backed up files and folders via browser-based application
- Faster cloud backup and restore of several GBs of data in less than a week via physical storage shipment
4. Other optional services:
- Encryption – Hard Disks security
- Upgrades – Hardware upgrades (Hard Disk, Memory, Video Cards and other parts replacement and additions to increase functionality or performance of the selected computer ), Software upgrades (Operating System and Applications updates or additions to comply with Best Practices and regulations)
- Migrations – Computer replacement do to upgrade or failure/disaster of current computer following Best Practices and regulations
- LAN – Diagnostic, replacement, configuration of Network equipment as needed
- Software Programming and Custom Reports
The Configurations and diagnostics of all services will be documented.
Relative to the costs:
My business is not about selling equipment, parts or software, is about service.
The service consists of monthly or quarterly periodic visits and visits as needed due to failures detected in service selected computers (Service optionally includes the replacement parts installation and configuration at no extra cost).
There will be an initial process to investigate the needs and define the requirements for the selected equipment for service which will be used to establish the limits of service and the drive(s) capacity needed as well as the backup software selection to be used.
I will support you on recommendations and evaluations for new equipment or parts needed by the office.
The cost of equipment and replacement parts are transferred directly to the client with no markup*.
The cost of the software is transferred directly to the client with no markup*.
Software and Hardware recommended are not destined to manage some Servers, for it, other hardware and/or software may be recommended. Size and type of hardware depends on the needs identified thus the cost may be increased.
According to the quantity of machines, the software licenses may be reduced in cost by volume.
For outside limits of service and/or not contracted service selected computers additional visits lead to additional costs. Some configurations may require additional costs (ex. Special Servers, Offsite Backup, Encryption).
*Markups may be applied to some items in the future on notice at the moment of contract.
¤Please note that we are not owned or licensed by or in any way affiliated with Acronis International GmbH and that Acronis International GmbH and its affiliates are not responsible for the content or accuracy of this document or for the content, performance or quality of our products or services.